37.5 hours per week, hybrid working
LOCATION: Newcastle Upon Tyne
TERMS: Remote working available
REQUIREMENTS: Able to attend on site meetings in North of England as required
This role is for someone who is looking to make a real investment in their career. Working directly alongside their Line Manager and the Wayleave Officers, they will be required to assist with the wayleave administration duties to obtain consent from landowners to ultimately install fibre. You will be a point of contact for our external contractors and a channel for information between teams. The post provides a unique opportunity for someone to create and roll out their own responsibilities and take ownership of various tasks to achieve key objectives for Fibrus.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Take ownership of the role in defining the tools and responsibilities for delivering the residential and business wayleave processes
- Tracking, chasing, and filing of wayleaves and assisting with the finalisation of wayleave agreements to initiate work
- Assist negotiating T&Cs and in the preparation of weekly progress reports in support of project builds
- Establish appropriate connections to support in the introduction of Fibrus to the community
- Establish connections with the local Roads Authorities and Councils to establish adoption status for proposed street cabinets and administer appropriate notices
- Build and maintain connections with landlords, property management agents, Housing Associations, and local Councils with regards to land and property queries
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Experience in the Telecommunications or utilities sector
- Considerable experience as an Administrator
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong level of IT literacy
- Organisational skills and the ability at any stage to manage changing priorities within tight deadlines while ensuring quality output and delivery of results
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus