Belfast (BT3) with hybrid working
37.5 hours per week
LOCATION: Belfast (Dargan Crescent BT3)
TERMS: Permanent, hybrid working (mix of Belfast office & home working)
REQUIREMENTS: UK right to work required (no sponsorship available)
Fibrus CTIO is looking for a talented Solutions Architect to design and oversee the implementation of OSS and BSS. The successful candidate will work with our sales, engineering, and operations teams to develop and deliver custom solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
You will be involved in the end to end design, planning and implementation of our Solutions to facilitate the provision of broadband to our customers. Working closely with your team, you will design, configure, manage and trouble-shoot solutions.
- Identify and analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical designs and solutions, liaising across the business
- Collaborate with business analysts and project managers to ensure project success
- Ensure solution architecture complies with technical standards and best practices
- Perform risk assessments and make recommendations to minimise risks
- Conduct feasibility studies and provide input for project planning
- Provide technical guidance to development teams during implementation
- Manage a small team of Dev Ops and Data Analysts
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Proven experience as a Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, or a similar role
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture principles and frameworks
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and services
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with project management methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall
- Knowledge of security, data management and system integration
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerization technologies
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Experience with data warehousing, data lake, and big data technologies
- Industry certifications (eg. Azure) are preferable
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We are an equal opportunities employer and always aim to recruit the person who is most suited to the job, welcoming people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working – there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications.
Fibrus and Viberoptix (our partner organisation) belong to the Infracapital group of companies and operate as Fibrus Networks Ltd, Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and Viberoptix Ltd. We will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please email [email protected] if you do not wish us to retain your information or do not wish for us to share your information.
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus