Sales Agent (desk based) – £24k basic, OTE £30k
22.5 hours per week, hybrid working
As a desk-based Sales Agent you will be leading the way as the telephone voice of sales for Fibrus, delivering amazing customer experience, selling our products and services to our prospective clients across residential and small businesses enquiring about Fibrus Hyperfast Fibre broadband and ancillary products. You will become part of our vibrant and fast paced desk sales team, working on one of our call or online chat campaigns. This could range from inbound to outbound, warm to cold data. Comprehensive training is provided and will equip you with the information and skills you will need to succeed.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Helping customers to make the move to Fibrus, making phone-based sales from outbound and inbound calls
- Helping customers find pre-contract solutions and processing sales via web chat
- Ensure all orders are processed efficiently & effectively using Fibrus ordering system
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are fully updated with order / installation progress
- Work closely with other members of the Fibrus Team
- Ensuring quality and compliance standards at all time and meeting and exceeding operational sales targets consistently
- Part time hours (22.5 hours per week)
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable telephone-based or face to face sales experience
- Be committed, professional, reliable, target driven and ambitious, demonstrating a willingness to learn
- Confident on systems with experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent/confident verbal and written communication skills
- Have a can-do attitude and the desire to deliver a quality service to customers
- Understand the importance of compliance in the telesales environment
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kath and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus