37.5 hours per week, hybrid working
REQUIREMENTS: UK right to work required (no sponsorship available)
Are you an experienced Project Manager and wanting to flex your talents in a wider range of environments? Do you enjoy using your planning and influencing skills to achieve your organisation’s compliance goals? As a Project Manager you will collaborate with all areas of the business to deliver our aspirations.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Working collaboratively, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels within the organisation, to define and achieve mutual understanding of the project scope
- Work with the team to identify and schedule all the work required to fulfil the scope, building a detailed project plan to track progress
- Plan the project(s) in sufficient detail to ensure integration of all activities, identification of cross-portfolio dependencies, and understanding of critical paths and key milestones
- Ensure compliance with Quality Policy including review periods and quality gates
- Ensure non-people resources are identified so that the project budget will be accurate and remain affordable
- Ensure there is a robust process in place for risk and issue management instigating mitigation actions and identifying contingency plans to keep the project on track
- Using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, establish and manage an effective project reporting structure to measure and track project performance
- Leading our procurement schedule, making sure the right suppliers are engaged for each project
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable experience in project management, ideally with exposure of working on commercial and product development projects
- Proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality in line with strategic goals
- Outstanding communications skills to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels (both internally and externally)
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills including scope and schedule management and risk and issue management
- Committed to producing quality outputs down to the finest details, including impeccable documentation formatting and presentation
- High-level of IT literacy, proficient user of Microsoft Office tools and MS Project
- Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way
- Familiarity with project management methodologies/standards eg. PRINCE2, PMP
- Experience within telecoms or a related industry is preferred
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus