NOC Team Leader
Belfast (Dargan Crescent, BT3)
37.5 hours per week on a rota and on-call basis
We’re looking for an inspiring Team Leader to manage a dedicated team of Network Operations Centre Agents and personal service delivery metrics. You will be confident to communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. You will be a fantastic team player, motivate your team and coach performance. You’ll also be a great support to management, including training and monitoring data to feedback on team performance. Building a world class team will be your number one priority.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Provide encouragement to team members, supporting with queries, escalations and ensuring workloads are allocated; in addition, coaching the team, communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Build daily reporting on performance and share this insight within weekly trading meetings
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Accountable for ensuring the Network Operations Centre (NOC) adheres to agreed service SLA’s
- You & your team will be the first point of call for any major incident’s that impact customer service & will therefore be responsible for incident notification & management of each incident from open to resolve. You will be required to update senior stakeholder’s at regular intervals.
- The NOC team will soon be operating 24/7. Therefore we will require flexibility when required either on an ‘on call’ basis or rotational basis.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable experience in a Leadership role, able to build and lead a team that can self-manage & achieve their goals without the leader’s intervention, allowing more value add projects to be undertaken
- Demonstrable proven experience in working to KPIs, particularly SLA metrics.
- Experience in stakeholder management, deep understanding of the need for proactive communication & answering questions before they arrive
- General understanding of Broadband networking troubleshooting
- Understanding of Passive optical networks
- You will have first-hand experience in how your team can impact the customer journey & the impact that has on the bigger picture of the Fibrus customer base & brand reputation
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kath and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus