Cumbria wide (local or easily accessible to Cumbria)
37.5 hours per week
This key to ensuring we connect our customers to the Fibrus Network in a timely, safe, and compliant way. The successful applicant will be supervising all install contractors across the Cumbria region. You will be responsible for the safety and quality of our customer connections and ensuring that customer expectations are met. Locations include but are not limited to: Carlisle, Penrith, Workington and the Lake District Area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Support the Installation contract partners to deliver customer connections, adhering to KPI’s
- Continuously drive efficiency and compliance (internal and external eg. PIA, Chapter 8), reviewing quality performance and implementing necessary actions
- Supervising installation partners and ensuring they complete our infrastructure build (additional ducting and poling) according to Fibrus and PIA specifications
- Driving a health and safety culture by completing audits on all work practices including quality audits of installation work at both customer premises and in the wider Fibrus network
- Respond in a timely manner to customer complaints & queries, ensuring a timely and satisfactory resolution
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable experience of supervising installation teams
- Experience on working on overhead and underground network in telecoms – FTTH
- Thorough knowledge of the SROH & NRSWA Specification for the reinstatement of openings in roads and first-hand experience in reinstatement management
- Excellent people skills, comfortable communicating across different contractors
- Civils and poling experience
- Street works/CSR accreditation is essential and a PIA certification would be desirable
- Full driving licence
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kath and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus