Cumbria wide (local or easily accessible to Cumbria)
37.5 hours per week
REQUIREMENTS: Local location or easily accessible to Cumbria, full driving license and accreditations
We are currently seeking an experienced Fibre Installation Manager to join our team at Fibrus. You will be responsible for managing installation contractors and ensuring the delivery of key performance indicators (KPIs). You will be responsible for managing a team of in-house supervisors, overseeing the customer journey, managing customer complaints and escalations, ensuring health and safety and project quality, and meeting key deliverables, such as homes connected. The Fibre Installation Manager will be responsible for managing the project and reporting progress to senior management.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Responsible for managing a team of in-house supervisors and installation contractors partners
- Drive a health and safety culture, ensuring all works are completed to specification and in line with HSEQ guidelines
- Ensuring that installation operational budgets are met by assuring all works against commercial targets
- Manage customer complaints and escalations through to successful resolution
- Managing Contract installation partners to complete infrastructure build (additional ducting and poling) according to Fibrus and PIA specifications
- Ensuring that all work and work sites are fully SROH, NRSWA & Chapter 8 compliant
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of working on or managing teams working on overhead and underground network in telecoms – FTTH
- Thorough knowledge of the SROH & NRSWA Specification for the reinstatement of openings in roads and first-hand experience in reinstatement management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- Experience in managing costs and meeting financial targets
- PIA accreditations are preferred, but not essential
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working - there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.