HSEQ Manager (fixed term)
37.5 hours per week, hybrid working
JOB TITLE: HSEQ Manager NI
LOCATION: Northern Ireland
TERMS: Fixed term (12-14 months)
The HSEQ Manager will assist in delivery of effective and value-added strategies that meet both the operational needs of the business, and the Group’s governance and assurance requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Promote the development and successful deployment of our Integrated management System Policies (45001, 14001, 9001)
- Lead and promote our employee engagement meetings with our safety representatives
- Review all Incident reports, NCR’s, Learning Events and liaise with our Build and Design Partners on any future improvements
- Act as a coach and mentor our teams on a broad range of HSEQ issues, supporting them in embedding HSEQ policy and process where appropriate
- Identify areas for HSEQ Improvements and develop Workshops to promote proactive improvements
- Provide intelligence to the business on existing / emerging HSEQ legal requirements and sector/client-specific standards
- Support environmentally responsibilities to drive compliance and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Qualification in a relevant subject related to health and safety management (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate) or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Experience in developing and implementing 45001, 14001 and 9001 Management Systems
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ generalist skills. Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and relevant sector-specific HSEQ standards in relation to construction/building
- Graduate or Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner is desirable. (Consideration given to other levels dependent on experience)
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus