Desk Sales Team Leader
LOCATION: Belfast (Lanyon)
TERMS: Permanent, hybrid working
REQUIREMENTS: Right to work in the UK required (no sponsorship available)
We’re looking for an inspiring Team Leader to manage a dedicated team of Desk Based Sales Advisors while managing their personal sales target. You will be confident to communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. You will lead the team across multiple campaigns including but not limited to: Refer A Friend, Webchat as well as Inbound and Outbound calls. You will be a fantastic team player, motivate your team and coach performance. You’ll also be a great support to management, including training, and monitoring data to feedback on team performance.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Support Sales Campaign Manager and performs management duties.
- Manage the Sales Team to deliver their sales targets
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Build daily reporting’s on performance and share this insight within weekly trading meetings
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts on the job observe & coaching sessions to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Host daily sales briefings to inspire and drive performance within the sales team
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable proven experience in a supervisory role
- Demonstrable proven experience in achieving sales targets
- Proficiency in MS Office & Customer Services software
- Good written and communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices & techniques
- Good leadership & interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly creative, with excellent attention to detail
- Common sense approach
- Can establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Focused on delivering results
- Customer Obsessed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in career development
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus