Customer Success, Senior Associate
37.5 hours per week, hybrid working
This newly created role will sit within our dedicated Self Fund/Self Build (SFSB) Unit which aims to help as many customers as possible to get connected. This might be through them contributing towards the cost of the connection if they’re not on our build plans or it could be offering them an alternative installation solution to the one that has been planned for their property.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- First point of contact for our SFSB customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication, providing a top class customer experience at all times
- Making outbound calls to customers who have registered their interest with the SFSB offering to discuss the process
- Responding to emails, texts, and phone calls from customers, providing ongoing support to customers
- Liaising, when appropriate, with other departments to help the customer complete their Self Fund/Self Build journey
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment is essential and working to targets is desirable
- Compassion & positive energy – Customers must be able to sense that you really care about them
- Exceptional telephone manner – Customers must feel like you can relate to them through effective communication
- Cool head under pressure & a ‘can do’ attitude – You must be able to handle the easy and hard times
- Team spirit – Good customer service takes team work and working well with others is essential to your success
- Confidence & flexibility – We are looking for people’s people who can establish common ground, draw strength from setbacks and influence others
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kath and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus