Customer Service Agent
Belfast (Dargan Crescent, BT3)
40 hours per week on a rota basis, hybrid working
LOCATION: Belfast (Dargan Crescent, BT3)
TERMS: UK right to work required (no sponsorship available), hybrid working, shifts between 8-8 Monday to Friday and 9-6 on a weekend (on a rota basis)
Our people are the key to the customer experience and our customers experience is central to our business. If you are passionate, able to go the extra mile and show true empathy and understanding to customers then come and join the Customer Service team at Fibrus.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication, providing a top class customer service experience at all times
- Direct customers when appropriate to other departments to address their needs
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Address customer questions about new products, services and promotions
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Compassion– Customers must be able to sense that you really care about them
- Positive energy– Willing to go the extra mile for each customer
- Exceptional telephone manner– Customers must feel like you can relate to them through effective communication
- Cool head under pressure– You must be able to handle the easy and hard times
- Inspiring ‘can do’ attitude– You must be willing to do and best your best every day
- Team spirit– Good customer service takes teamwork and working well with others is essential to your success
- Confidence– We are looking for people’s people who can establish common ground, draw strength from setbacks and influence others
- Flexibility– The ability to work within a fully flexible environment serving our customers via telephone and email and offering various forms resolution from technical support to guidance on their billing
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kath and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working - there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.