Customer Service Agent
Belfast ( Dargan Crescent)
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Agent
JOB LOCATION: Belfast, office based.
TERMS: Permanent, £21,000- £23,000 per annum (based on experience)
HOURS: 40 hours per week, shifts between 8-8 Monday to Friday and 9-6 on a weekend (on a rota basis)
We’re looking for top class Customer Service Agents, who will keep the customer at the heart of everything we do, whilst we build the future of Hyperfast Fibre Broadband in Rural Northern Ireland and England. We want to hear from you!
Our people are the key to the customer experience and our customers experience is central to our business. If you are passionate, able to go the extra mile and show true empathy and understanding to customers then come and join the Customer Service team at Fibrus.
As a Customer Service Agent you will have the opportunity to be a brand ambassador and the voice of Fibrus to the people of Northern Ireland and England. Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment is essential and working to targets is desirable.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (but not limited to)
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication.
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Direct, when appropriate to other departments to address the customers’ needs.
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information.
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Compassion – Customers must be able to sense that you really care about them
- Positive energy – Willing to go the extra mile for each and every customer
- Exceptional telephone manner – Customers must feel like you can relate to them through effective communication
- Cool head under pressure – You must be able to handle the easy and hard times
- Inspiring ‘can do’ attitude – You must be willing to do and best your best every day
- Team spirit – Good customer service takes team work and working well with others is essential to your success
- Confidence – We are looking for people’s people who can establish common ground, draw strength from setbacks and influence others
- Flexibility – The ability to work within a fully flexible environment servicing our customers via telephone and email and offering various forms resolution from technical support to guidance on their billing.
Fibrus are committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus