Part -Time Field Sales Representative
JOB TITLE: Part -Time Field Sales Representative
LOCATION: NI wide/ Various Regions
TERMS: UK right to work required (no sponsorship available), must have full Drivers Licence .Company vehicle will be provided.
REQUIREMENTS: Working Part time, Evenings and Weekends field based, door to door at customer homes
Are you a tenacious go getter, keen to represent a product that makes a genuine contribution to local communities? In turn, building rapport with residential customers where you can reap the rewards of uncapped commission and the opportunities to be in charge of your revenue? You’ll be the face of Fibrus, our brand ambassador and the first to meet our potential customers. You’ll be meeting with local residents door to door every day to promote a brand-new full fibre network, promoting an infrastructure to be proud of in Northern Ireland.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- This is a door to door field sales role and you will be going to customers houses to sell our broadband product across NI
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits (full training on products will be provided)
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery teams and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing Fibrus all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- A solid background in sales, ideally door to door from either a telecoms or utilities company however all relevant sales experience will be considered
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals (our commission structure is uncapped so your earning potential is totally in your control!)
- You will be confident in using new sales systems and other tools such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’- Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’- Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’- We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We are an equal opportunities employer and always aim to recruit the person who is most suited to the job, welcoming people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working – there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications.
Fibrus and Viberoptix (our partner organisation) belong to the Infracapital group of companies and operate as Fibrus Networks Ltd, Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and Viberoptix Ltd. We will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please email [email protected] if you do not wish us to retain your information or do not wish for us to share your information.
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus