HSEQ Manager GB
JOB TITLE: HSEQ Manager GB
REQUIREMENTS: Hybrid (3 days in office) suitable travel time to location preferred.
We’re looking for a highly experienced HSEQ Manager to assist in the delivery of effective and value-added strategies at Fibrus. As well as being an inspiring leader for your team, you’ll support the delivery of an integrated service in all aspects of HSEQ management, including the development and delivery of operational strategic plans and objectives. Everything you do will encompass the Group’s governance and assurance framework for health, safety, environmental and quality management.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Promote the development and successful deployment of our Integrated management System Policies (45001, 14001, 9001).
- Collate Monthly KPI’s for review and communication to our board.
- Work with Department Managers to develop and implement an effective HSEQ training and competency framework.
- Identify areas for HSEQ Improvements and develop Workshops to promote proactive improvements.
- Provide input into the development, delivery and maintenance of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks, and for improving performance.
- To support the development and delivery of internal/external training to operational teams (and other parties, where required) in line with agreed Fibrus competency programmes.
- Support operational teams in implementing appropriate and robust assurance ‘systems’ across the Business unit, to ensure that they are relevant to operational needs and encourage a consistently high level of governance and performance.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Qualification in a relevant subject related to health and safety management (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate) or equivalent qualifications/experience.
- Experience of people management and leading a team.
- Experience in developing and implementing 45001, 14001 and 9001 Management Systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ generalist skills.
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and relevant sector-specific HSEQ standards in relation to construction/building
- Graduate or Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner is desirable. (Consideration given to other levels dependent on experience)
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We are an equal opportunities employer and always aim to recruit the person who is most suited to the job, welcoming people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working – there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications.
Fibrus and Viberoptix (our partner organisation) belong to the Infracapital group of companies and operate as Fibrus Networks Ltd, Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and Viberoptix Ltd. We will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please email [email protected] if you do not wish us to retain your information or do not wish for us to share your information.
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus