JOB TITLE: Project Manager
TERMS: Permanent, hybrid working
REQUIREMENTS: Weekly travel for attendance of F2F meetings, when required and to meet the needs of the business.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager who is keen to flex their talents in a wider range of environments. As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with all areas of our business to deliver our contractual obligations and aspirations.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Working collaboratively, communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, to define and achieve mutual understanding of the project scope
- Work with the team to identify and schedule all the work required to fulfil the scope, building a detailed project plan to track progress
- Plan the project(s) in sufficient detail to ensure integration of all activities, identification of cross-portfolio dependencies, and understanding of critical paths and key milestones
- Ensure compliance with Quality Policy including review periods and quality gates
- Ensure non-people resources are identified so that the project budget will be accurate and remain affordable
- Ensure all necessary cross-functional resources are identified and ensure that all resources understand their roles and accept their responsibilities
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable experience in project management, ideally with exposure of working on commercial and/or publicly funded projects within telecoms or construction.
- Proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality in line with strategic goals
- Outstanding communications skills to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels (both internally and externally)
- Familiarity with project management methodologies/standards eg. PRINCE2, PMP and/or technical experience of SQL and data visualisation tools e.g. Power Bi is desirable
- High-level of IT literacy, proficient user of Microsoft Office tools specifically MS Excel and MS Project
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills including scope and schedule management and risk and issue management
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We are an equal opportunities employer and always aim to recruit the person who is most suited to the job, welcoming people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working – there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications.
Fibrus and Viberoptix (our partner organisation) belong to the Infracapital group of companies and operate as Fibrus Networks Ltd, Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and Viberoptix Ltd. We will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please email [email protected] if you do not wish us to retain your information or do not wish for us to share your information.