Business Intelligence Analyst
JOB TITLE: Business Intelligence Analyst
LOCATION: UK Wide
REQUIREMENTS: UK right to work required, no sponsorship available.
We’re looking for an experienced Analyst who loves working with complex data sets. Sitting within our finance department you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting data to provide actionable insights and support strategic decision-making.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Gathering and analysing financial and operational data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Working with a range of data sources, performing detailed analysis and creating statistical reports
- Working cross-functionally, collaborating with stakeholders to understand requirements and providing data-driven recommendations
- Preparing reports and dashboards for stakeholders to summarise key findings
- Using data to support strategic business initiatives
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills where data is incomplete or unclear
- Utilising data visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Strong proficiency in detailed data analysis using tools such as Excel, SQL. Experience with Python and AWS Cloud Computing would also be beneficial
- Creating statistical reports for stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights
- Confident in extracting, transforming and integrating data from different databases and platforms
- Excellent understanding of data visualisation principles and experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Significant experience in data warehousing and reporting technologies and concepts
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills. You will be comfortable working with ambiguous or incomplete information
- Good understanding of data architecture and strategic data planning.
- Qualified accountant (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work autonomously
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus