Placement Student (Marketing with HR)
JOB TITLE: Placement Student (Marketing with HR)
LOCATION: Belfast, hybrid working
TERMS: One year placement in line with current university study
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (Not limited to)
- Working alongside the People & Culture (P&C) team, you will support in the creation of marketing initiatives for Recruitment, Learning & Development, and the Fibrus Colleague Experience
- Creating engaging visual and written collateral for P&C digital marketing initiatives
- Helping spread the word about all the great things Fibrus has to offer its colleagues through social media campaigns and other platforms
- Working with the team to respond to any online queries resulting from P&C posts on social media etc.
- Measuring the success of different projects and campaigns
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to ensure messaging is aligned to our brand
- Pulling together and showcasing engaging presentations for colleagues and leadership
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You need to be studying a degree related to digital content creation, business, marketing, PR, or something creative
- You should be curious, creative, and ready to learn about Fibrus and help create engaging campaigns that reflect our values
- It’s important that you’re a strong, empathetic communicator
- You should be well organised and unafraid to take the lead and get things done
- You should have a passion for the Fibrus brand and values, and the opportunity to bring them to life for candidates and colleagues alike
- You’ll know your way around social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- You’ll have experience using design tools like Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud
- You should be comfortable using programs like Microsoft Office
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus