Credit Control Assistant (6 month FTC)(Consumer Debt)£28-29k
Belfast ( Dargan Crescent)
JOB TITLE: Credit Control Assistant (6 month FTC)(Consumer Debt)£28-29k
LOCATION: Belfast (Dargan Crescent)
TERMS: Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
REQUIREMENTS: UK right to work required (no sponsorship available)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Managing a customer ledger and agreed resolution to accounts issues
- Chasing overdue payments via telephone and email
- Negotiating and managing payment plans
- Considering the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Processing financial transactions accurately
- Direct debit set ups and management of failures
- Resolving complex non-payment issues
- Initiating legal proceedings where appropriate
- Maintaining accurate records
- Assisting with the development and improvement of credit control procedures; mapping processes, compiling work instructions and process documents.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- At least two year’s recent experience in a Credit Control role dealing with consumer debt
- Experience of writing process documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven experience in dealing with customer account queries and disputes
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in demanding situations
- Strong numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy in your work
- Ability to adapt to new systems
- Determination and persistence
- Ability to manage changing priorities within tight deadlines while ensuring quality output
- Exemplary listening and negotiation skills
- Confidence; you can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner.
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus