Belfast ( Dargan Crescent)
The role holder will be responsible for leading the Network Operations Centre team in monitoring and responding to issues on our Network, ensuring that the Network is operational at all times. Managing a team based in Belfast, this role is key to ensuring our Network is performing within our expectation, requiring strong technical knowledge to identify and highlight key customer issues, investigate them and ensure that plans are in place to address any issues.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Responsible for both the strategic and tactical operation, you will lead of a team of office-based NOC technicians that undertakes surveillance activity on a 24/7, 365 basis, responding rapidly and effectively to Network alarms and ensuring maximum continuity of service and minimal downtime
- Subject matter expert for all escalations, incidents, and problems, supporting with training and upskilling against any identified knowledge gaps
- Deliver relevant management information, reporting and analysing performance and working within set KPIs and SLAs
- Managing all network faults, diagnostics, updates and repair for all equipment, providing support and guidance to the team in both provision and repair scenarios and liaising with customers and engineers as to solutions
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Solid people management and leadership experience
- Experience working in an IP Network Operational Management role
- Hands on experience of Major Incident, Problem Management and Change Enablement
- Previous work experience within a regulated and audited environment
- Competent in jeopardy management, able to deliver all targets in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Strong communication skills, able to represent the business both internally and externally in a commercially aware and professional manner
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus