PR Brand Specialist
JOB TITLE: PR Brand Specialist
TERMS: 9-12 month FTC
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a real investment in their career, to make this role their own. Working with the PR and Public Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a PR and Public Affairs Strategy on behalf of Fibrus.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Produce integrated consumer and corporate PR campaigns focused on Fibrus brand awareness and reputation in new towns
- Work closely with our network of PR agencies on a daily basis
- Ensure that all PR activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the Fibrus brand reputation
- Maximise exposure from sponsorships and events and attend industry events where necessary.
- Generating creative social media ideas, and leveraging existing PR campaigns via social media channels
- Produce monthly PR performance reports and evaluation
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Working knowledge of public relations, sponsorships, events, digital marketing, social media
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing or a relevant business-related discipline or can demonstrate capabilities and results in the field of PR, Public Affairs & Stakeholder Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and implementing PR campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills with experience in tailoring content for various platforms (Online and Offline)
- Experience in managing a range of social media platforms and creating content to help drive digital awareness
- Experience in using digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company contributory pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Employee referrals – up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee assistance programme and access to qualified mental health first aiders
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus