Delivery Manager (Cumbria)
Cumbria wide (local or easily accessible to Cumbria)
37.5 hours per week
LOCATION: Cumbria wide
TERMS: On site daily across Cumbria
REQUIREMENTS: Full driving license and accreditations required
We have Delivery Manager roles available that are key in ensuring the timely completion of the build whilst ensuring quality and compliance at all times both internally and in partnership with our contractors. This role demands a tenacity and commitment to deliver. You will be responsible for producing a high quality Network build, built to specification whilst keeping disruption to a minimum for residents. Locations include but are not limited to Workington, Whitehaven and Penrith. You will be required to work on-site daily and be within a daily commutable distance.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Successful management and delivery of build and fibre to the home operational requirements and KPIs, delivering productivity without compromising on safety and quality
- Continuously drive efficiency and compliance (internal and external eg. PIA, Chapter 8), reviewing quality performance and implementing necessary actions
- Manage client relationships internally and externally including supervision of contractor activity to ensure works are completed to Fibrus specifications and NIRAUC requirements
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures, ensuring that works are successfully delivered in a safe, quality and on time manner
- Regular reporting including recording daily works completed, providing weekly progress updates, budget resources and forecasting
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Experience of utility, telecommunications or civils operations, ideally with knowledge of the Physical Infrastructure access (PIA) process
- SROH & NRSWA accredited (supervisors’ course) and thorough knowledge of the SROH & NRSWA specification for the reinstatement of openings in roads and first-hand experience in reinstatement management
- Thorough knowledge of Chapter 8 Traffic Signs Manual
- Strong engagement skills, able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and drive positive relationships with 3rd parties
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus