Regional Build Manager (Cumbria)
Cumbria wide (local or easily accessible to Cumbria)
37.5 hours per week
LOCATION: Cumbria wide
TERMS: On site daily across Cumbria
REQUIREMENTS: Full driving license and accreditations required
The Regional Build Manager will be responsible for ensuring their teams achieve the monthly build targets for their geographic area of responsibility, producing a high-quality Network build, built to specification whilst keeping disruption to a minimum for residents.
This role involves driving forward new projects within the region and requires a proactive and dynamic approach. Locations include but not limited to Workington, Whitehaven and Penrith. You will be required to work on-site daily, so these roles would suit talent in and around the local area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? (not limited to)
- Proactively providing strong day to day leadership for a team of Delivery Managers responsible for delivery of the Fibrus network build programme, ensuring monthly build and budget targets are achieved for geographic area of responsibility
- Strong day to day management of the construction activity and supervision of contract partner activities to ensure works are completed to Fibrus specifications, NRSWA, Chapter 8 and PIA requirements
- Working closely with planning and build partners to form a strong partnership and ensuring activities are aligned to achieve efficient build progress towards monthly and quarterly objectives
- Ensuring there is a strong focus on Health and Safety by all onsite and having a zero-tolerance approach on adherence to H&S requirements
- Recording daily works completed and completing reports as required
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Experienced in managing the full resources of the network build with proven experience of managing telecoms build projects including telecommunications and civils
- NRSWA accredited (supervisors course) with thorough knowledge of the NRSWA Specification for the reinstatement of openings in roads and Chapter 8 Traffic Signs Manual
- Knowledge of fibre cabling and splicing works
- Experience working within a busy environment with shared responsibilities, a proactive approach and results focused
- Strong people skills and comfortable communicating across the company hierarchy
- Willing to travel across the North of England as the build progresses
- Full clean driving licence
WHAT WE VALUE
Based on input from all colleagues across our business, our 4 cornerstone values are:
‘Make a Difference’– Would you like to help make that difference? As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
‘Be Yourself’– Fibrus is committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
‘Be Tenacious’– We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
‘Work Together’– At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
AND, JUST SOME OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory/bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, annual personal health “MOT” & a company pension plan
- Shared parental leave, paternity leave and enhanced maternity leave
- Annual bonus scheme & career path opportunities
- Paid support for the loss of a child
- Support for colleagues going through the menopause
- Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free financial advice and support through Kith and Kin
- Flexible working from day one of employment including hybrid working
- Industry leading work events and colleague days
Is Fibrus for me?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! As award winners in Advancing Diversity in the Workplace at the 2023 Women in Business awards and having recently been awarded the Investors in People ‘We invest in People’ standard accreditation, we are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best.
Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility. We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption. As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain! We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
How to apply
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus