2 weeks ago • 1 min read
In this month's People Spotlight, we get to know Desk Sales Agent, Lenny White.
- Job title:
Desk Sales Agent.
- Where are you from?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
I really enjoy eating out, watching box sets and visiting friends.
- When are you at your happiest?19
When I’m sitting on a plane that’s about to take off!
- What are you passionate about?
I’m really passionate about my charity work and also spending time with family. My kids are my everything. Even though they drive me crazy at times I love to spoil and take good care of them.
I am also a dementia friendly barber and this is such an important part of my life. I get to meet the most amazing people. I love to help people and hate to see anyone struggling in life. I was once told I was a ‘peace maker’ so I’ll take that.
- How do you like to wind down from your day?
At the end of the day, I look forward to something nice to eat and then chilling on the sofa.
- What does your typical day in Fibrus look like?
My day is really busy and I get to speak to a lot of lovely people daily and enjoy being able to help them with their internet issues by offering them our services. We are a very close team which I love.
- What’s a work-related accomplishment that you’re really proud of?
Last year I won an award for my dementia work. I love that Fibrus understand and support me in my role as the dementia barber.
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
- What led you to this career?
A previous work colleague had approached me asking did I know anyone looking a job in sales. At the time it was during covid and my barbering business was very slow so it seemed a perfect time to apply. 3 years later I am so glad my friend contacted me about the job.
- What motivates you at work?
Honestly the banter within our brilliant sales team really motivates me. We work hard but have some great laughs together.
- What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
My grandmother Lila said to me, keep on keeping on and keep smiling Leonard.
- What book, movie, music, etc. changed your outlook on life?
The bible when I read it really helps me in my own personal life. I just don’t read it enough!!
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be to fly. I don’t want to be superman I’d just like to fly like him.
- What’s the top destination on your must-visit list?
My top destination was Iceland. I have already done that. Next on the list would have to somewhere like Nashville.
Fibrus’ Charity Committee Proudly present Cancer Fund for Children with a Cheque for £20,000
8 months ago• 2 mins
Game on! Fibrus amps up sports fund to help almost 50 grassroots clubs
2 months ago• 2 mins
Counting down the days to Black Friday deals?
3 days ago• 3 mins
Fibrus signals commitment to supporting women returners to the workplace
11 months ago• 3 mins