Fibrus Networks Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications provider seeking to transform the digital infrastructure of rural and regional Northern Ireland by investing in excess of £100m to bring full fibre broadband to homes and businesses across Northern Ireland.
Fibrus is owned by Infracapital, a leading infrastructure investor, who have a strong track-record in delivering, owning and managing investments in full fibre broadband projects.
The significant investment from Infracapital has allowed Fibrus to put in place a team that is simply second to none and we will only recruit the best. By that we mean people with exceptional commitment & ability. You will be joining the team leading the future of Fibrus.
Location - Northern Ireland
- This role will see you taking lead on delivering key core network nodes across Northern Ireland, working to roll out one of the most exciting projects in the telecoms industry to date.
- You will be involved in the end to end design, the planning, implementation, and maintenance of the core network – working closely with your team to configure, manage and trouble shoot network related issues.
- This role will involve participation in the on-call support/escalation rota.
- Previous experience in large network roll-out's, taking an active lead engineering roll or be in a position to take the next step in your career
- In depth knowledge of Juniper and Cisco routers (MX, SRX, AC)
- A solid understanding of routing protocols (IPv6, MPLS etc)
- Networking accreditation such as (CCNP, JNCIA)
- GPON knowledge would be beneficial
- A customer centric approach, taking pride in achieving the best mutual outcome for the customer and Fibrus
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Career development
- Joining a team of market disruptors in the local telecoms industry
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
If this sounds like you, please download and fill in our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, then send it to us along with your CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button below.