Connecting Farming Communities Across NI
Fibrus has partnered with Ulster Farmer’s Union to boost rural connectivity and further our commitment to supporting regional and rural communities across Northern Ireland.
As “Affinity Partners”, we’ll be providing Ulster Farmers’ Union members with support, and a special offer of 25% OFF* for members, to help move their businesses online.
*for UFU members or 2 for 1 home and farm.CALL US TODAY
Ulster Farmers Union Exclusive Offers
What if you don’t need two separation connections? Don’t worry! We can offer UFU members 25% off our standard price.
To switch to Fibrus Broadband, call our dedicated team on 028 90 993 230.
2 for 1
We won’t just connect your home to full fibre broadband – we’ll connect your farm too!*
So whether you’re paying the bills and doing admin at home, or you’ve got automation and CCTV on the farm, you’ll have reliable, fibrefast broadband whenever you are.SWITCH TODAY
Supercharge your broadband with these amazing benefits:
Get full fibre speed on up to 75 devices with the world class eero router.
Total Home Wi-Fi*
You’ll get fast and reliable Wi-Fi in every room. Guaranteed.
With the super-simple eero app, you’re in control of your connection.
Please Note: You must be a UFU member for the duration of your contract with Fibrus to be eligible for this discount.
When availing of this offer, you will be asked to provide proof of UFU membership. Please see below a list of accepted methods of confirmation.
- Photograph of the current year’s membership card, the side that displays your UFU membership number.
- Scanned copy of an official Ulster Farmers’ Union letter for the current year, must include your UFU membership number. Your receipt letter for the current year would suffice.
- If you don’t have your membership card or receipt letter for the current year, contact the Membership Team to request a confirmation email be sent to Fibrus. Please provide your email address.
Proof of UFU membership should be emailed to [email protected]
For full Terms & Conditions, please visit fibrus.com/terms-and-conditions
All our residential packages include...
- Free Activation
- Free Installation
- Free Wireless Router*
- Free Engineer Visit
- Contract Buy Out Available
* Router remains the property of Fibrus and should be returned on contract termination.
- Unlimited downloads
- 100% UK based support
- No mid contract price hikes
- Option to keep your existing landline number for free with a Fibrus call package
- Additional eero 6+ - £7.99 per month
- Additional eero Pro6E - £9.99 per month
- Fibrus Talk - £9.99 per month
(UK and ROI landlines, mobiles and voicemail. All other calls standard rates apply)
What our customers have to say:
Fibrus is an award-winning company created in Northern Ireland to bring Fibrefast Full Fibre Broadband to homes and businesses across NI & UK. So, you’ll no longer have to rely on the legacy of slow copper wires for your service. Our team of dedicated professionals are locally based, so you can count on excellent customer service and technical support when you need it.
Fibrus is a company on a mission. And we’re in a hurry. We’re single-mindedly focused on our goal to bring next-generation broadband services to homes and businesses who need it most. We’re growing fast and building something special.
We greatly value the opportunity through our partnerships with Ulster Farmers Union (UFU)… to get out and meet with the people that are the lifeblood of what is arguably one of NI’s greatest assets: it’s farming.” – CEO Dominic Kearnes