Fibrus Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications provider seeking to transform the digital infrastructure of rural and regional Northern Ireland by investing in excess of £100m to bring full fibre broadband to homes and businesses across Northern Ireland.
Fibrus is owned by Infracapital, a leading infrastructure investor, who have a strong track-record in delivering, owning and managing investments in full fibre broadband projects.
The significant investment from Infracapital has allowed Fibrus to put in place a team that is simply second to none and we will only recruit the best. By that we mean people with exceptional commitment & ability. You will be joining the team leading the future of Fibrus.
As Senior Financial Modeller within the Finance team, you will be responsible for managing, developing and improving our suite of financial models and tracking operational data against the baselines. You will report to the Director of Strategic Planning and collaborate with all areas of the business and with the investor. You will create detailed cost models and produce strategic financial analysis that will inform decisions, visualise trends, and monitor status.
Responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Developing the suite of Fibrus financial models to support the organisation’s strategic goals, including updating and enhancing the current commercial model to support debt financing and investor funding requirements
- Collating, processing and interpreting data from our build programmes for financial performance analysis.
- Financial modelling including discounted cashflows, IRRs, NPV.
- Performing sensitivity analysis, scenario planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysing operational variance and the impact of variance on the key financial outputs to assist in strategic initiatives and critical decisions.
- Creating business reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicating trends.
- Link between each area of the business and central finance functions to give financial modelling assistance and analysis.
- Identifying bugs to conduct quality oversight of the models.
- Continuous improvement of financial modelling processes, automation and developing best practice.
We are looking for somebody who has a real passion for maintaining and analysing data with a methodical and creative approach. The perfect person will be extremely proficient with complex Excel models and spreadsheet manipulation. Experience in the telecoms or other infrastructure industry would be advantageous but not a necessity, as would experience of working with public sector clients and investors.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience within a similar role.
- Comfortable building complex models from scratch as well as taking ownership of existing models.
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills are essential.
- Experience in producing clear and concise strategic and/or tactical dashboards for senior management is desirable.
- Organised with good document management capabilities.
- Experience in change control and change management.
- Strong sense of values, ethics, and confidentiality, for dealing with sensitive information.
- Independent/self-starter, proactive and hard working.
- Interacts and collaborates comfortably with other people.
- Focused on delivering results
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Join the founding team of a company set to disrupt the face of the local telecoms industry
- Generous salary and benefits
- Westfield Health Insurance (L2)
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge, and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
If this sounds like you, please download and fill in our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, then send it to us along with your CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button below.